Aqua Lung Pro HD
Aqua Lung Pro HD
The Pro HD is a wrap-around jacket with weight integration that is sure to appeal to a wide range of divers. It provides excellent value because it is so feature-rich for the price. Due to its advanced ResisteK™ material, it will hold up to the rigors of salt and chlorine and retain its good looks. Wherever you want to take it, it’s ready to go.
Pro HD Product Details
- SureLock™ II Weight Release Safe, single-pull weight release with patented SureLock™ II Mechanical Weight Release System
- ResisteK Material Looks good, and stays that way: made of new, technologically advanced ResisteK™ material to resist fading and abrasion in saltwater and chlorine
- Backpack Handle Easy to carry: proprietary backpack has built-in handle
- Your Height Is Right Positioning strap lets you set the preferred height each time
- Your Weight Is Great Adjustable waistband to accommodate a wide range of sizes
- Tank Band Pockets Fixed pockets on the tank band to increase weight capacity and help provide proper trim in the water
- Large Pull Bobs Easy to find and grip while wearing thick gloves
- Configurable Some divers may prefer to run their instruments behind the left pocket and out the scooped opening on top, in front of the lobe
- Utility Pockets Easy-access utility pockets have two-way zippers with zipper pulls
- Smooth, Flat Valves Proprietary flat valves further reduce drag
- Octo Pocket Scooped octo-pocket
- Adjustable Chest Strap Adjustable sliding chest strap can be raised or lowered on a rail system for added comfort. Helps you avoid drysuit valves
- Gear Up! Multiple pockets, D-rings, and knife attachment points make stowing and accessing gear easy
|Ditchable weight||XS – ML 20lb/9kg, L – XL 30lb/13.5kg|
|Non-ditchable weight||10 lb/4.5kg|
|Lift Volume: (lbs/N)||XS – 24/100, S – 27/120, M – 29/120, ML – 33/140, L – 44/190, XL – 55/240|
POST-DIVE CARE AND MAINTENANCE
With proper care, your BC will provide many years of reliable service. The following preventive maintenance must be performed to extend the life of your BC:
• Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight and extreme heat. Nylon fabric can quickly fade when exposed to the sun’s ultraviolet rays, and extreme heat may damage the welded bladder seams.
• Avoid repeated or prolonged use in heavily chlorinated water, which can cause the BC fabric to discolor and decay prematurely.
• Do not allow the BC to chafe against any sharp objects or rough surfaces that could abrade or puncture the bladder. Do not set or drop heavy objects such as block weights on the BC.
• Avoid any contact with oil, gasoline, aerosols, or chemical solvents.
• To preserve the life of the bladder, rinse it inside and out with fresh water after every day of use, using the following procedure:
►► Pressurize the power inflator with medium pressure (MP) air via the MP hose.
CAUTION: Before rinsing, ensure that the inflator is pressurized with air. This will prevent debris and contaminants from entering the valve mechanism if the inflator button is accidentally depressed.
►► Using a garden hose, direct water through the oral inflator mouthpiece or the Multiport to flush the interior of the bladder, and then thoroughly rinse the exterior of the BC.
►► Completely drain the bladder of water, either through the oral inflator or through the over-pressure relief valve.
►► After rinsing, inflate the BC, and allow it to dry inside and out.