OCEAN EXPLORER PROGRAM
- Ocean Explorer Program – $350
Take your first steps to exploring our astonishing oceans. Our Explorer Program is your ticket to not only a LIFETIME certification, but becoming a SAFE and QUALIFIED diver. This is the traditional NAUI Scuba Diver or Open Water Certification course with our Ocean Gear spin on things. Signing up for the class will get you all the materials you need online to get started on your training.
eLearning Code Fees
- NAUI Digital Certification Packet – $100.00 (default choice unless otherwise requested)
- PADI Digital Certification Packet – $195.00
Our Program Involves:
Two Meeting Sessions
- Two lecture and pool sessions (same day – conducted on the weekends)
Extra pool sessions can be provided at NO EXTRA cost!
- Course Dates for 2020:
Suspended during current COVID protocols
- All Open Water Scuba Diver Courses will be offered on a Semi-Private basis. You will need to provide a pool. We will handle all the rest.
All training Materials including eLearning Codes & Logbook
Online component done from the comfort of home on your timeline
Selected chapters must be completed before each lecture session
Ocean Dive Evaluation
- While ocean dives are required for certification, they are not considered training. They are evaluations of your skills and are viewed and staffed differently.
A Total of 4 SCUBA Dives are required.
These dives can be completed on our weekend beach dives or on one of our multi-day boat trips
Our beach dives focus on getting divers comfortable with how to properly handle our California surf
- We also include our exclusive surf training workshop (beach diving only)
- Beach Dives will have a fee of $60 per day and will include basic scuba equipment not owned by the student.
- This will also include Instructor time and well as the cost of any additional staff required.
- Our multi-day boat trips are offered several times during the year. The purpose is to provide a safe, fun and efficient approach to dive training. All dives can be done in one two day trip. This trip includes all basic equipment not supplied by the diver, all meals, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages. This is the best and easiest way to complete all your dives with the best dive conditions available. The cost of the trip is separate from the Ocean Explorer program and varies depending upon the trip. Check the dive calendar for trip dates and details.
At Ocean Gear, we give our divers the training to be the safest divers in the ocean!
Our divers will be trained to Explore around the world in conditions similar to those they are accustomed to or better!
LIFETIME CERTIFICATION & WORLDWIDE RECOGNITION
Maximum of 6 Students
- Minimum Age 12 years old
Reserving Your Spot
Telling Your Friends and Family
IT’S TIME TO EXPLORE WITH OCEAN GEAR